Last updated: September 9st, 2016
In particular, the Personal Data includes any data about you that specifically identifies you as an individual and information about your activities, such as information about your use of the Services, when directly linked to personally identifiable information (including automatically collected).
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the personally identifiable data that you input into our Website and the data automatically generated by your use of our Website. We describe these two types of data below.
The Personal Data You Input
A. Registration and Account information. You may input the Personal Data to make use of certain features of our Website. For example, when you create your Account with us or when you make a booking of helicopter you will enter the Personal Data about yourself such as: first name, last name, address, email address, mobile telephone number, credit card number, password, social medial profiles, etc.
B. Purchases. When purchasing the Services on our Website you enter your payment method information. Such payment method information (including billing information, expiration dates of credit card, and security codes) is transferred to a third-party provider of payment services and is not retained by us.
Information We Collect Automatically
A. Technical and usage information. When you use our Website certain non-personally identifiable information may be collected and used for analytical or statistical purpose by us or via third-party services (such as Google Analytics), such as information on your geographic location, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, iOS, and Android), date and time of your access to the Website, the domain name of your Internet service provider or mobile carrier, IP address, and certain usage information. This facilitates work and use of the Website.
B. Tracking Technologies including Cookies. We use, and allow third parties to use, various new and hereafter Tracking Technologies. This may include information about whether you accessed our Services, what pages or views you accessed, how long you stayed on each page or view, any links you clicked on the Website, what Services you browsed or purchased, and other your actions related to visiting and using of the Website.
Such Tracking Technologies may include cookies, pixel tags, also referred to as web beacons (pieces of data embedded in an image on a website or email that allow for tracking of your activity on a website or your actions with regard to an email). Cookies are small data files that are commonly stored on your device when you browse and use websites and online services. They are widely used to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information and assist with service or advertising personalization. It can include pieces of data embedded in an image on a website or email that allow for tracking of your activity on a website or your actions with regard to an email etc.
Generally, Internet browsers contain controls for managing cookies. Those controls may enable you to delete cookies or to accept or reject certain categories of cookies. If you reject or delete cookies, the performance of the related features and functions of our Website may be impaired to you.
2. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Collection and use of your Personal Data is performed for the following purposes:
· Creation, management and maintenance of an Account;
· Analyzing and understanding our audience for the purposes of improving our Website, offered content and technologies (including our user interface experiences) based on factors such as how many users visit or use our Website, what pages and views are accessed, which features and content of our Website most interest our users;
· Preventing, detecting and investigating potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraud, and enforcing our terms;
· Communicating with you concerning our Services (for example by email notifications), providing personalized recommendations, content and advertising based on your activity on our Website.
We may use your email address to send you Marketing Emails. You may opt out of receiving Marketing Emails through a link in such emails or by notifying us at email@example.com.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We do not sell or rent any Personal Data to third parties. We may share your Personal Data with the following, or under any of the following purposes:
- Our current or prospective business partners, including service providers, who may have access to personally identifiable information for the purposes of your booking of helicopter (or other product).
- Our IT providers, including technology providers and developers, who may use your Personal Data to fix Website issues, or develop new features to improve our Website.
5. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING PERSONAL DATA
You can review or update your Personal Data you provided to us by managing this information through your account or sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a valid reason to remove any Personal Data, please contact us at email@example.com, indicating the information you want to remove. However, you should understand that we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions (we are required to retain some information for financial reporting).
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to deactivate your account or request that we no longer use your Personal Data to provide you services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. DATA PROTECTION
Heliclub complies with each of the eight principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Those principles require that data is:
- fairly and lawfully processed
- processed for limited purposes
- adequate, relevant and not excessive
- not kept longer than necessary
- processed in accordance with the data subject’s rights
- not transferred outside the EU without adequate protection
Heliclub LP is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office for the purposes or processing personal data under Registration Number ZA204109.